Greetings, erotica fans =)

I am Mistress of Shadows, and finally allowing myself to take the time to write. There are hundreds of chaotic little naughty thoughts flitting around the corners of my mind, and I'm determined they will find a home on paper soon. I'm constantly on the prowl for new material, thoughts, ideas, scenes, and fantasies, so feel free to give suggestions. Please join me, and know that all of your criticism and praise will be appreciated equally. Everything posted to this page will be unedited, working material; every thought a brief glimpse into the recesses of my mind. Come, walk in the shadows with me.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Greetings, All!

I'll be posting the contest entries for our St. Patrick's Day contest as I get a chance to read through them.

These stories are significantly longer than the submissions for the previous contest, so I'll be placing each of the entries on individual pages. You'll find them on the left hand side of the page.

Check back this week to make sure you catch them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment